Students with chronic disciplinary and comportment issues will be asked to withdraw from our programs with no refund.
The Academy reserves the right to deny enrollment based on a student’s past behavior.
Internet technologies and use of the Web are evolving rapidly. We review and update our policies on an ongoing basis to ensure we provide the best possible support to students, parents and caregivers, and the general public.
We are committed to protecting the online privacy of our students and their parents and caregivers.
- We use email to communicate with students, parents and caregivers, and the general public. Individuals may elect not to receive email by indicating this preference at any time.
- Any and all email communication with us is kept strictly confidential. We do not disclose email addresses or other personal information to third parties at any time for any reason. (The sole exception is when we are required to release information under the law, such as to comply with a search warrant, subpoena, or court order).
- By enrolling in a STEM+ Academy program or activity, parents and guardians authorize STEM+ Academy and its staff to use, publish, distribute, and copyright photographs, video recordings, or other portraits or likenesses of the student, in which the child may be included in whole or in part, for lawful use on STEM+ Academy’s website, social media properties and printed materials, in both present editions and future editions. STEM+ Academy will refrain from printing the name of the child in connection with the aforementioned likenesses, unless explicitly authorized by the parent. Parents and guardians who enroll in STEM+ Academy program(s) release STEM+ Academy from any claims that may arise regarding the use of the child’s image, including any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity or copyright.
We are committed to safeguarding your online security. The specific elements of our security policy are provided below.
- We maintain email addresses and other information obtained online in secure files protected from unauthorized access and use.
- We provide the ability to transact credit card payments through a separate online system utilizing PayPal. We also transact credit card payments through a secure online system using First Data. All of your credit card information is further stored by us in a manner that protects this information from unauthorized access and use.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this site and the materials and publications described herein are the property of the Academy and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark law.
No material from stemplusacademy.com may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the written permission of the Academy.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
THE ACADEMY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO stemplusacademy.com OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO stemplusacademy.com, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE ACADEMY DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON stemplusacademy.com. THE ACADEMY SIMILARLY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS ON stemplusacademy.com. To the extent applicable law may not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE ACADEMY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, stemplusacademy.com, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RELATED FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF THE ACADEMY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. To the extent applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, the foregoing limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
stemplusacademy.com may provide links within the site to other, third-party sites. The Academy is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness, decency, legality, reliability, operability, or availability of information on linked, third-party sites.
If a course is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.
For student withdrawals from a course, refunds will be made based on the following schedule:
– 7 or more days prior to start of program: full refund
– less than 7 days prior to start of program: 50% refund
– once program has started: no refund
Requests for refunds based on special circumstances should be made using our Refund Request Form (available on request).