We’re forming our FIRST LEGO League (FLL) Robotics Team for the 2019/2020 season.
The FLL competition season runs from late August to November culminating in the local level official FIRST Lego League Competition.
During the season, team members are responsible for all aspects of preparing for the upcoming competition.
We will be hosting 1 team (maximum of 10 students).
In preparation for the FLL Competition, team members research a real-world problem (2019/20 season is called City Shaper where children will explore city life through architecture) and develop a solution that includes designing, building, and programming a robot.
Who can be on the team?
- children grades 3 to 8
- in addition, team members must
- have the maturity to work in a small team
- be available to participate in the pre season meetings in August
- be available to participate for a minimum of 10 sessions during the season
- be available to attend an all-day official FLL Competition in November
We’ve scheduled an Information Session for families interested in learning more about our Robotics Team and the FLL competition:
Saturday, May 18, 10:00 am
You must sign up for the Information Session and you can do so here. Children are welcome to attend.