The Development Team season runs in two cycles:
- Winter: January 6, 2020 to March 9, 2020
- Spring: April to June (dates tba)
Although the team does not participate in a formal tournament, they do have an informal competition on the last meeting of each cycle.
How is the team organized and run?
- During each cycle, the team meets once a week for approximately 1.5 hours: Mondays, 5:30-7:00pm
- In these weekly sessions team members work in sub teams to build and program their robots for the specific focus for that particular season.
- They practice teamwork and good sportsmanship.
During the Winter cycle, the specific focus of Development Team will be on designing, building, and programming robots for robot soccer.